So what makes ELM different from other leasehold property management companies?
From our origins in the retirement housing sector, we’ve grown to become one of the South of England’s most respected leasehold management companies, working with major developers, housing associations and private landlords. As well as over 50 years’ experience, you can benefit from our specialist leasehold management systems, which enable us to be completely transparent and accountable to you - and you to be as hands on as you wish.
- Our developments are all different sizes, in varied locations, and home to all kinds of people, retired and non-retired. We help to create real communities.
- Our partners include individual leaseholders, private landlords, developers, house-builders and Housing Associations. Our expertise extends right across the leasehold property market.
- We don’t believe that one size fits all. We tailor our services to suit your requirements, and agree a fee structure based on your circumstances.
- We offer everything from full management to Section 20 Consultation - or simply collecting service charges. Whatever you need to manage your property effectively, we can help.
- We are absolutely upfront about our management fees.
- We are absolutely against commission, and always refuse any we’re offered.
- Our people are the best in the business. We invest heavily in training and development, including practical experience across all sectors of the market, so they really know their stuff.
- We’re friendly and easy to deal with. Lots of companies say it: we demonstrate it, in everything we do.
We’re members of the ARHM (Association of Retirement Housing Managers) while RLHA holds full membership with ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents), so you can be sure your leasehold properties – and your residents – are in the best possible hands.
What we offer
Our management services include:
- Estate accounting, including preparing and presenting the annual service charge budget
- Preparing, auditing and distributing annual accounts
- Setting up and managing dedicated trustee bank accounts
- Tracking and collecting rent arrears
- Day-to-day response repairs
- Managing major works and programmed redecoration work, including statutory consultation under the Leasehold and Commonhold Reform Act 2002.
- Providing customer service help desk services
- 24-hour emergency call monitoring
- Lift and call equipment servicing (where applicable), maintenance and repairs
- Carrying out six-weekly visits
- Arranging and facilitating leaseholder consultations
- Procuring communal utilities at competitive rates
- Staff recruitment, training, support and management
- Conducting fire, risk and Health & Safety assessments
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org