ELM Group Core Values
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Responsive to change
- Ownership of responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of the business
- Determined to work hard
- Thinking about ways to improve on what we do
- Our customers are always our priority
- Being professional at all times
- Ethical in everything we do
Our aim is to make a difference.
- We’ll listen to our customers and staff, understand what’s important to them and find ways to continuously improve what we do.
- We’ll work together to manage property the way our customers want and that our employees are proud of.
- As an organisation, we’ll strive to be inspirational, to create loyalty and develop future opportunities for growth.
- Value for Money Statement What is Value for Money? For a social housing provider, value for money can perhaps best be defined as ‘The delivery of an organisation’s social objectives and business strategy in the most cost-effective way possible’. In essence, it’s about doing the right things, and doing things right. Value for Money is not a new concept; it has been around for many years. It Read more