ELM Group Core Values
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Responsive to change
- Ownership of responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of the business
- Determined to work hard
- Thinking about ways to improve on what we do
- Our customers are always our priority
- Being professional at all times
- Ethical in everything we do
Our aim is to make a difference.
- We’ll listen to our customers and staff, understand what’s important to them and find ways to continuously improve what we do.
- We’ll work together to manage property the way our customers want and that our employees are proud of.
- As an organisation, we’ll strive to be inspirational, to create loyalty and develop future opportunities for growth.
- Open Day Announcement Your invitation to the ELM Group Open Day: Wednesday 19 June 2019 We would be delighted if you could join us at our annual ELM Group Open Day on Wednesday 19 June, between 12.00pm – 2.30pm, at our Head Office in Aldershot. This is great opportunity for developers, freeholders and leaseholders to take a tour of our office and explore our Read more