ELM Group Core Values
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Responsive to change
- Ownership of responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of the business
- Determined to work hard
- Thinking about ways to improve on what we do
- Our customers are always our priority
- Being professional at all times
- Ethical in everything we do
Our aim is to make a difference.
- We’ll listen to our customers and staff, understand what’s important to them and find ways to continuously improve what we do.
- We’ll work together to manage property the way our customers want and that our employees are proud of.
- As an organisation, we’ll strive to be inspirational, to create loyalty and develop future opportunities for growth.
- Fire Safety Following the Grenfell Tower fire some residents may, understandably, have concerns about the ‘Stay Put’ policy operated on most of our estates. Inevitably lessons will be learned from this tragedy however in the meantime, we consider, based on expert guidance to date, that ‘Stay Put’ remains the recommended course of action to ensure the safety of our residents. The Stay Read more