ELM Group Core Values
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Responsive to change
- Ownership of responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of the business
- Determined to work hard
- Thinking about ways to improve on what we do
- Our customers are always our priority
- Being professional at all times
- Ethical in everything we do
Our aim is to make a difference.
- We’ll listen to our customers and staff, understand what’s important to them and find ways to continuously improve what we do.
- We’ll work together to manage property the way our customers want and that our employees are proud of.
- As an organisation, we’ll strive to be inspirational, to create loyalty and develop future opportunities for growth.
- Value for Money Value for Money is part of our ethos and this week one of our Estate Assistants, Kay Cronin, went the extra mile and avoided unnecessary expenditure at one of our estates for almost £2500. The lift had broken down and the team at Aldershot received a quote for the replacement of a main part which came to £2000 + VAT. Read more