ELM Group Core Values
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Responsive to change
- Ownership of responsibilities
- Understanding the needs of the business
- Determined to work hard
- Thinking about ways to improve on what we do
- Our customers are always our priority
- Being professional at all times
- Ethical in everything we do
Our aim is to make a difference.
- We’ll listen to our customers and staff, understand what’s important to them and find ways to continuously improve what we do.
- We’ll work together to manage property the way our customers want and that our employees are proud of.
- As an organisation, we’ll strive to be inspirational, to create loyalty and develop future opportunities for growth.
We are very happy to announce that we have secured the expertise of Rod Moss as our new Financial Director at ELM Group. Rod is a Chartered Accountant and has experience in both commercial and not for profit sectors in a variety of industries including; housing, banking, newspaper publishing and mining. Rod has worked with us as a financial consultantRead more