Vacancy at ELM Group
Visiting Estate Manager (25 hours per week) Bromley, Kent
We need an Estate Manager to oversee the day to day running of this well presented estate and the welfare of the residents. This is a retirement development for independent living so the emphasis at this development is on health & safety, the buildings and grounds. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of working in a similar environment, but more important is a professional, friendly approach, and someone who gives a positive impression of the company. Basic IT skills will also be required.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring of health & safety and completing checks and audits
- Identifying and ordering repairs
- Dealing with contractors and ensuring they represent the organisation well
- Liaison with residents over queries and any issues that may arise
- Liaison with the out of hours service
- Liaison with your line manager to keep them up to date with what's happening on the development
- Cleaning of communal areas
Our ideal candidate would have the following traits:
- a friendly, helpful and caring nature
- be sincere and considerate
- be decisive and quick to act
- have a professional image and outlook
- be proactive
Hours: 25 hours per week over 5 days (Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 2.30pm)
Salary: £15,925 per annum (£12.25 per hour)
Please click here to read the Job Description for more information. This is a standard documents and there may be some additional tasks that are specific to this estate, but if you are shortlisted we will advise you of these at interview.
Have a look at the rewards and benefits page to see what else we offer as an employer.
If you're interested in applying for this position, click here for the application form. We will review applications as they come in and we will be in contact accordingly.